Friday, August 19, 2005

Phone Readings and New Classes!

Two new classes this fall! If you live near Rhode Island check out the new classes on my web site http://www.elizabethspring.com The first one is called "Astrological Gold--The Gift of Jupiter; Finding your unknown talents and karmic luck." (Article about Jupiter in your chart can be found on my links page)
And the second workshop is "The Second Half of Life---Finding Your Direction with a Chart and a Compass!" I'll be co-leading this with life-coach Bonnie Leonard. Check it out!
And phone readings continue to be successful! It's so easy to set up now that you can use your VISA or MC---just email me your birth information (date, place and time if you have it) and I'll email or call you back to set up an appointment time when you'll call me. It usually takes an hour or less, and is $100---I also send you the charts and my notes after our call. Most people find that one phone reading is often as good as a year of psychotherapy!! (Why not try it?) elizabethspring@aol.com Hope to hear from you!